• When and Where: Tuesdays, Ongoing, from 10:30 AM -12:00 PM. Numbers of times per month decided by group members. Minimum of 6 session commitment after first meeting, Contra Costa County location. Join Now. Please call for directions.
• Cost: $75 per group (or pay eight sessions in advance at $60 per group).
• Oriented to: Mental health professionals, MFTs, Psychologists, healers of other disciplines, etc.
• For Questions/Reservations: Contact Dr. Mayer: 510-849-2878, 925-623-3540, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you’ll learn in this Training/Case Consultation Group:
• Learn to apply BMHP to a wide variety of common issues such as: hypertension, insomnia,
chronic pain, anxiety etc.
• Get feedback on your cases using this integrative bodymind healing lense.
• Become part of the network of Bodymind Healing Psychotherapists & Health Practitioners.
• Discover methods for “Healing the Healer” to replenish your energy.
Click here to see some of the methods you’ll learn: TraningGroup_methods_2014
What is Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy? Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy (BMHP) draws from traditional forms of psychotherapy (including psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral), Dr. Gendlin’s “focusing” method, Jungian/archetypal symbolic process approaches to healing, hypnosis, psychoneuroimmunolgical research, and energy psychology methods including Qigong and acupressure self-touch.
What leaders in the field are saying about Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy:
“….profound in its scope, evidence based, bridges Eastern and Western traditions, and provides practical insights and skills that can be of enormous value to individuals seeking to attain optimal health.”
– Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier, Professor of Medicine, Author: The
Best Alternative Medicine: What Works? What Does Not?
… a monumental work, which hopefully foreshadows the shape of body-mind approaches for years to come.
– Bessel van der Kolk, MD., Medical Director, The Trauma
Center, Boston University School of Medicine