- The Path of a Reluctant Metaphysician: Stories and Practices for Troubled Times
- Energy Psychology: Self-Healing Practices for Bodymind Health
- Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy: Ancient Pathways to Modern Health
- Trials of the Heart: Healing the Wounds of Intimacy
- Secrets to Living Younger Longer
- Mystery of Personal Identity
The Path of a Reluctant Metaphysician: Stories and Practices for Troubled Times, Release date: August 1, 2012. Click on the Link to purchase from the Bodymindhealing.com webstore. About this book...
- Ben Franklin Award, from the Independent Book Publisher’s Association, Silver Medal in the Body, Mind & Spirit category.
- New England Book Festival, honorable mention in the Spiritual Books category.
Energy Psychology: Self-Healing Practices for Bodymind Health,by Michael Mayer, North Atlantic/Random House, Release date: April 28, 2009.
What is Energy Psychology? (requires a .pdf viewer)
What is Energy Medicine? (Excerpt from the book)
- …a seminal contribution to the field of mind-body interventions for a wide range of common disorders, profound in its scope, evidence based, bridges Eastern and Western traditions, and provides practical insights and skills that can be of enormous value to individuals seeking to attain optimal health.
Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier
Clinical Professor of Medicine,
Author of The Best Alternative Medicine: What Works? What Does Not?
Trials of the Heart: Healing the Wounds of Intimacy-Discover psycho-mythological solutions to your intimate relationship’s trials through the elements: fire, earth, air and water. Following the path of Joseph Campbell, this book has been called “‘A Hero with a Thousand Faces’ for couples.”
Secrets To Living Younger Longer
Secrets To Living Younger Longer is based on Qigong, a many thousand-year-old method of cultivating the energy of life (Qi) through movement, breath, touch, sound, and awareness. Scientific research documents how Qigong can lower blood pressure, increase balance and help with a wide variety of chronic diseases.
Click here for a one hour video with the author being interviewed on Qi Talks, sponsored by Vicki Dello Jolo of the National Qigong Association, on Tai Chi Chuan:Four Dimensions of Purpose.
Click here for a two minute video with the author speaking about Living Younger Longer.
Click here for a free article about a central thesis of this book. Each Tai Chi movement can be seen to have four dimensions of purpose (American Tai Chi and Qigong Association article).
Publication Date, July 2004
Mystery of Personal Identity
Psychology meets astrology in this exploration of that perennial question: “Who am I, and what does my life mean?” The author leads readers on a journey beginning with his own forty night vision quest. Recently Updated, 2nd Edition, 2012.
(ACS, 1985) Winner of the world astrology prize. ( Re-issued Second edition- 2012)
Mystery of Personal Identity – AA Journal review