East Bay Mindfulness Center & Second Half Fitness present:
Mastering Mindfulness: The Foundation for Individual Happiness, Meaningful Work & Romantic Intimacy
with Tai Chi/Qigong: Pathways to “Bodymind-fullness”
When: November 12 & 13, 2016, 1:30 – 6:30pm (10 hours)
Fee: $450 (Early Bird Discount! Get $25 off for sign up bySeptember 30.)
Where: Downtown Berkeley, 1940 Bonita Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94704
Full Description: Click here for PDF,
Click here to sign up: Mastering Mindfulness Workshop Sign-Up.
Description: True mindfulness is the cornerstone necessary to build individual happiness, create long-term romantic intimacy and a meaningful professional life. In this two day mind-body workshop, you will acquire the specific skills and awareness to:
• Become consciously sensitive to the fact that you really are alive and create life-affirming priorities and purposes essential for your development.
• Become curious and understand, not control, life’s many mysteries.
• Identify the objective and universal elements of love,purpose, meaning, beauty and wisdom.
• Learn how to create individual happiness, romantic intimacy and meaningful work.
• Discover how Tai Chi Chuan and Qigong can become an essential part of your mindfulness practice.
• Learn how to apply Tai Chi movements to change your life stance, enhance self-development, and mindfully interact with others.
• Move into greater “bodymind” fullness while practicing sitting, standing, walking and moving meditation.
Learn more about the exciting work of our workshop presenters:
Dr. Paul Hatherley – Center for Mental & Emotional Development
Dr. Michael Mayer – The Bodymind Healing Center