I. Free Articles:
- Chronic Pain, Qi Magazine: The Journal of Traditional Eastern Health, 1996
- Standing Meditation and Tai Chi articles free with Subscriber Opt-in
- What is Energy Psychology? Handout for workshops.
- Acupoint_Stimulation in Treating Psychological Disorders:Evidence of Efficacy, Feinstein, D. Review of General Psychology, 16, (2012)
- Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy (Chapter 5), from the book BMHP, 2007.
- Bodymind vs. Mindbody, Integral vs Integrative, American Tai Chi and Qigong Association, 2015
- Shrink Rap Radio, Episode 96, 2007. Transcript of Dr Mayer’s interview with Dr David Van Nuys, about Dr. Mayer’s book Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy. Some topics include: Integrating Qigong with medical hypnosis, Transpersonal Hypnosis, what the Mythic Journey process adds to Jungian Psychology, Energy Psychology, the River of Life self hypnosis method, etc.
- Shrink Rap Radio, Episode 41, 2006. Transcript of Dr Mayer’s interview with Dr David Van Nuys, on his book Secrets to Living Younger: The Self Healing Path of Qigong, Standing Meditation and Tai Chi.
II. Free Audio:
- Integral Healthcare: Healing Approaches for Troubled Times
Free Audio Presentation from event held on Thu, Oct 4 2012 – 6:00pm Commonwealth Club
- 2015 – Energy Psychology and Transpersonal Psychotherapy: Expanding Treatment Options (Michael Mayer), Lecture from the 17th Annual Conference on Energy Psychology, May 29, 2015, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Reston, VA.
- 2015- Tai Chi Chuan: Four Dimensions of Purpose, QiTalks– a Division of the National Qigong Association, online Webcast, Sept. 10, 2015.
- Shrink Rap Radio, Episode 61, June 15, 2007, Dr. Mayer’s audio interview by Dr David Van Nuys on Dr Mayer’s book, Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy.
- Shrink Rap Radio, Episode 41, 2006, Dr Mayer’s audio interview on Bodymind Healing and Qigong: https://shrinkrapradio.com.
III. You Tube: Free Video
- Healing Trauma
- Chronic Pain
- Energy Psychology
IV. Recent Videos:
- Lama Tantrapa, on the online radio show The Secrets of Qigong Masters, interviews Dr. Michael on his integrative approach to Qigong, energy psychology, meditation, mind-body medicine, and psychotherapy (May, 2015). Click here to watch the You Tube video interview:http://youtu.be/ZndFf7-iK68
- Beyond the Relaxation Response: Integrative Approaches to Transmuting Blocks in the River of your Life, Katy Kvalvik’s Podcast Interview of Dr. Michael, (January 27, 2017, 1 hour), https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4xMj3eZSjJ9TjlaSXJ0Sjdpb1E/view